Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez on Bones

I was watching Bones tonight. I usually use TV to find my music because I am too lazy to look on my own (not entirely true but correct as of late). I usually like the songs they have at the end of this show and this was no exception. This is the first time I actually searched for a song from the show and it's only the second time that I remember really wanting to. Normally I just enjoy it. Tonight I grabbed the first thing I could find to write on which happened to a be a paper plate from dinner (and amazingly I found a pencil too!) so I started writing down the lyrics (finally I have an excuse for using closed captioning!). I then ran to my computer and started my search (using Swagbucks, of course) and quickly found what I was looking for. Jose Gonzalez, a song called "Heartbeats". The artist was actually mentioned by a guest on the show who gave a cd of songs that he enjoys to Angela.

I like :)

Enjoy!



No comments: