Friday, October 10, 2008

Joffrey's Part Deux

Well, those fabulous people at Joffrey's had us take a survey a bit ago. They were trying to get some ideas for a new flavor. Of course I had terrible ideas along the lines of mint or mint chocolate. But after gathering all of their information they came up with a new blend that they decided to call Coffee 2.0!
The description is kind of odd and would turn me off if I were reading it at the store. The layout is really cool and takes after its' name.

From the bag:
Joffrey's Coffee 2.0, the specially engineered, highly optimized flavorful coffee developed for hard working techies and social media lovers.
Made from 100% Arabica Beans, Coffee 2.0 is hand-roasted to perfection. This brew is fueled with flavor and eye-popping energy to help you get your work done throughout the day and into the wee hours of the morning.

It follows with Tags (too cute) and categories to describe the coffee.

So I tried the coffee the morning after receiving the sample in the mail (it came really fast!). It has a really strong smell that I wasn't too fond of. I perfer mellow scents and this isn't one. I brewed it and flavored it with my coffeemate creamer. YUMMMM! I can't really explain the flavor but it is definately STILL way better than Folger's or Maxwell House coffee. Those regular coffees now taste more like old cigarettes than ever. They just aren't good anymore. Never before have I been able to justify spending more on coffee because nothing ever tasted much better than the cheap stuff. Now I am going to have to try to save some money every so often to grab a bag of Joffrey's. Darn them!

No comments: